Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We're committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
The Account Executive, Commercial at Conga will guide prospective and existing customers through their evaluation of our growing solution set. This sales executive will design and execute new business, cross-sell and up-sell strategies to drive revenue within the territory mid-commercial segment (customer size 1,000-4,000 employees). The Territory Manager will partner closely with Marketing and Customer Success to drive the growth and ensure the success of our customer base.
* Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach prospective and existing customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes
* Effectively design and execute territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue within assigned selling patch
* Successfully manage sales opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to account growth
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Conga solutions and services. Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of our solutions.
* Engage prospects and customers in dialogues related to business process and infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
* Successfully leverage resources within the greater Conga team; Engage leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment; Leverage our partner ecosystem to surround and grow deals
* Exceed monthly sales KPIs and quotas
* Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives and decision makers
* Travel to territory for on-site meetings, QBRs, and industry events when needed
* Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
* Prior successful B2B technology sales experience, preferably in the high tech or SaaS industry (3+ years' or equivalent)
* Excellent sales and presentation skills both in person and via phone, email, and web-conference
* Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
* Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers and brand ambassadors
* Ability to successfully leverage resources and take initiative. The most successful Conga reps are the ones who stop at nothing to achieve success no matter the circumstance
* Consistent track record of overachievement of quota and revenue goals in a fast-paced, innovative environment
* Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
* Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Account Development
- Active Listening
- Business Processes
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated