To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
MGA HEALTHCARE • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking Nursing Assistants for opportunities available in San Francisco, CA. This CNA position will afford you the opportunity to grow your medical skills and expand your professional network while getting your foot in the door at a major Bay Area medical center. As one of the leading medical staffing companies in the Bay Area, you can expect dependable, long-term work and a team of recruiters and account managers available to take care of any administrative need you might have so you can focus on your career.
As an MGA Certified Nursing Assistant, you can expect:
- Flexible scheduling with both full-time and part-time positions available
- Competitive weekly pay up to $21 per hour, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits available after 30 days of full-time work (health, vision, dental, life, and more!)
- 401k with company match
- 24/7 support from your MGA team
- Aid patients with personal hygiene issues, including baths, showers, shampoos, shaves, bedpans, and travel to/from the bathroom
- Assist in daily living by serving meals and feeding patients as necessary, ambulating, repositioning, and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths, and applying restraints when needed
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine, and recording intake and output information
- Support patients by answering call lights, patient's requests, and aiding with transportation when needed
- Report observations and changes in patient's condition to nursing supervisor
What we are looking for:
- A CNA with an active CA license (or certification) in good standing
- BLS certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred
How to apply:
- To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records