To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baraboo, WI 53913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Assistant
QTI Group • Baraboo, WI
Posted 2 months ago
The QTI Group is looking for a motivated individual to fill a part-time or full-time Human Resources Assistant position for a company located in Baraboo, WI. This person will contribute to the growth and strength of the organization. It’s the perfect opportunity for someone who has previous experience in the field of HR and wants to continue to grow their skill set. Someone who is detail-oriented, enjoys working at a fast pace and looks forward to solving problems would be very successful in the role. Pay rate depends on previous experience. The part-time schedule is 10-25 hours per week with flexibility in specific work hours and work days. If you are interested in full time hours, the schedule is 40 hours per week Monday – Friday. If you want to join a growing company with room for growth and advancement, this is the role for you! Apply today for consideration.
- Assist with recruiting efforts for open positions including proactively sourcing candidates
- Post and manage job ads on website and job boards
- Schedule job interviews and assist in interview process
- Answer phones and direct requests appropriately
- Complete various administrative tasks such as data entry and filing as needed
- Help maintain accurate and correct data in the HRIS system
- Assist internal employees with questions related to payroll, benefits, HR policies, etc.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in business or related field desired
- 3+ years in HR administrative or generalist function required, manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR functions related to recruiting and compliance
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and other Office software, HRIS experience desired
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, sound judgment, and successful stress tolerance
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Strong, planning/organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize workload
- Strong team player with initiative for skills development