DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER – CHATTANOOGA, TN
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier Electrical and Mechanical industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Distribution Engineer in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Distribution Engineer Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Distribution Engineer in Chattanooga, TN is between $60,000-$85,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salary
- Great health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
Distribution Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform engineering and design for overhead & underground distribution lines (4kV to 69kV) to support utility power delivery projects.
- Assist in performing load studies related to distribution transformers.
- Provide project and construction management, per client specifications.
- Developing project design alternatives and corresponding cost estimates
Distribution Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- EIT Certification; PE is preferred
- 3 + years’ experience designing overhead transmission and/or distribution lines
- Demonstrated proficiency in both Poleforeman, SpidaCalc & O-Calc Pro
- Knowledge of NESC Code is required
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER – CHATTANOOGA, TN for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER – CHATTANOOGA, TN
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER – CHATTANOOGA, TN
Engineer In Training
National Electrical Safety Code
Physical Education (Pe)