To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newburyport, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Director of Business Development
Constellation Health Services • Newburyport, MA
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT CONSTELLATION HEALTH SERVICES
As part of a family owned network of post-acute providers, Constellation Health Service is a leading Certified Home Health Agency, ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy is simple; we hire compassionate individuals with a commitment to quality and the rest ensues.
BS or MS degree in business or health related field. Ideal candidate will possess three to five years of Hospice, Home Care or Infusion sales management experience with a documented record of success. Calling all passionate leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to coach a sales team to success. Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to organize and execute programs; to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision; maintain and adhere to multiple budgets. Demonstrated in-depth business analysis competencies.
The Regional Director of Business Development will lead a sales team in the development of existing and cultivation of new referral sources for Constellation Health Services.
The Regional Director of Business Development will have primary responsibility directly and through supervisory roles to meet the objective of expanding the customer base, market share and new business development.
• Recruit, hire, train and coach a professional sales team to ensure delivery of quality service to accounts.
• Develops and facilitates business and community alliances with local and regional health care systems, skilled nursing facilities, physician practice groups and post-acute facilities.
• Creates and implements strategic business development plans targeted toward existing and new markets; Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Provides sales coaching/strategic in field support 60 % of the time, or greater portion depending on the characteristics, geography and strategy of team.
• Represents Constellation Health Services in the community through participation in professional organizations/meetings and other community outreach efforts as they relate to the health care system.
• Ensures team members are committed to and on target for weekly, monthly and annual forecast attainment.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities/marketing materials for location.
• Works collaboratively with the Administrator and Director of Patient Services to positively impact the assigned market in region. Provides key insight and competitive intelligence for target market areas to enhance strategic perspective and assist in planning as it relates to organizational staffing needs.
All employees will:
• Exercise necessary cost control measures
• Strive to provide and maintain positive external and internal customer service and promote a culture of excellence in customer service.
• Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
• Must be able to be depended on upon to plan and organize work effectively and ensures its completion.
• Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected time frames.
• Will be expected to meet all productivity requirements.
• Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote team-oriented environment.
• Expected to represent the organization professionally at all times.