Medline, a market leader in the advanced wound and skin care market, has an immediate opening in our Skin and Wound Care sales team in the San Francisco, CA area. The team sells a complete line of skin and wound care lines including: wound dressings, support surfaces, post-op dressings and programs. The primary call points for this role include directors of nursing, wound care nurses, OR, physicians and all other call points where wound and skin care products are used. You must be people-oriented with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships. The position reports to the field Division Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on multiple clinical and non-clinical decision makers in Acute Care facilities within assigned territory;
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers;
- Working with Medline sales force to grow targeted accounts;
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships;
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Maintaining existing business and presenting new products;
- Acting as Product Specialist for several sales reps;
- Interacting with clinicians to communicate product choices, and conduct product evaluations, trials and in-services;
- Providing timely reporting and analysis of business conditions within accounts
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commission, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 - 5 years medical sales, advanced wound care sales or successful business-to-business outside sales experience will also be considered.
- Comfortable working in a clinical setting;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability and desire to learn and present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Why Medline Sales?
53+ years of consecutive growth
550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Clinical Works
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Medical Sales