To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ferrelview, MO 64163
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Security Guard
Securitas USA • Ferrelview, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL ACCESS CONTROL SECURITY
Are you good with computers? Put your skills to work!
Securitas Security Services has NEW positions available for access control security guards. Security officers in these positions will observe, monitor, and control the access to a client site. The ideal candidate should be very friendly, observant, and able to multi-task. Must be comfortable working with computers, able to stand and be on feet for prolonged periods of time, able to be exposed to various weather conditions
Full-Time opening in Northern Kansas City
Shift: 1st/3rd split; Mon/Tues 11p-7a + Thurs 5:30a-5:30p +Fri 9:30a-5:30p
Pay rate at $11 per hour
For questions and more details about these job opportunities, please give our hiring office a call at 816-360-1600. Select "0" for a member of our recruitment staff!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain access control- monitor cameras, maintain access at the gate. 50% outside, 50% inside, create access badges, checking ID's
- Patrol premises- must be able to walk and be on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Daily reporting
- Report suspicious activity
- Respond in emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Must be comfortable with computers.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both background and drug screen
Think you have the skills? Join our TEAM today and become a piece of the Securitas armor!