EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
EMCOR Government Services, is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter. The Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter will work out of the EMCOR Government Services, Arlington, VA location. This position is a vital part of a dynamic, progressive, interactive, and engaged Talent Acquisition and Human Resources team. The Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for all activities related to the sourcing, evaluation, consultation and selection of talent for all levels of the organization. This role ensures that the organization’s hiring practices are applied consistently and in compliance with applicable employment legislation and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sources candidates using a variety of diverse and progressive methods.
- Interviews and assesses talent for a wide range of positions.
- Creatively uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to find qualified candidates for open positions
- Builds talent pools by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies and internet sites; providing organization information opportunities and benefits.
- Partners with leaders to source and hire high-quality candidates for leadership, managerial, professional, and technical roles across a diverse array of organizational requirements.
- Communicates effectively with managers and candidates at all stages of the process, inclusive of facilitating employment offers, yielding acceptances.
- Understands the mission of the business units and corporate departments and their functions and people.
- Sources candidates for Corporate and Field locations at Government Sites including positions requiring high level security clearances.
- Sources for Bid Proposals as well as new and replacement positions.
- Works collaboratively to develop sourcing strategies to address business needs and strategic priorities. Maintains a broad pipeline of talented candidates. Builds a network of talent through varied sources.
- Ensures that the recruitment process creates a positive candidate experience.
- Takes a lead role in the onboarding process
- Supports the company’s Affirmative Action Plan through effective outreach initiatives in communities and affiliation groups to strengthen minority, female, veteran and disabled candidate pools enabling the business to sustain and achieve goals contained in the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Maintains and provides applicant-tracking data to fulfill reporting requirements of the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience. Proven success in full life cycle recruitment. Must have related industry experience (Facilities, Maintenance, Construction or Skilled Trades)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven record of creative use social media platforms, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to find qualified candidates for open positions
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks to meet competing deadlines.
- Must be an energetic team player, who enjoys working with people and that wants to make a major contribution to the business by finding the right talent!
- Must have experience sourcing for Government Contracts/Agencies
- Experience interfacing directly with hiring managers including Director and VP level technical leaders.
- Experience staffing for technical positions and/or positions requiring high level security clearances
- Experience working on Government Proposals is a plus
- Work experience in facilities management or manufacturing is a plus.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking systems. Specific experience with Ultipro is a plus
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Must be knowledgeable of Legal requirements regarding Government Contractors and Affirmative Action Plans.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
- Able and willing to work out of the Arlington, VA office - This is not a remote work role.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Applicant Tracking Systems