Wildewood Downs is now accepting applications for Registered Nurses.
Seeking caring RNs with a passion for Long Term Care. We offer:
- Generous PTO program w/ability to cash out up to 50% every pay period
- Daily Pay
- Free Teladoc for you and your family
- Shift Diffs
- Emergency Loan up to $400
- Education Reimbursement of $2500 a year for additional licensure,
- 401k with company match
- Major Medical plan for FT Team Members
If you have completed your RN licensure within the past 6 months, you
may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth
up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certifications in CPR, AED, and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator