Shift: 12 hour night shifts, 7:30pm - 8:00 am
Compensation: $43.71+, based on experience
Hours Per Week: 30
Why UnityPoint Health?
* Commitment to our Team - We've been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker's Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
* Culture - At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
* Benefits - Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you're in.
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment - We're committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
* Development - We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
* Community Involvement - Be an essential part of our core purpose-to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Supervisor
The Clinical Practice Specialist is committed to ensuring clinical practice support, educations services, resource support, and leadership support to direct patient care staff and patient care leaders.This position collaborates with nurse managers and nursing administrative coordinators assuring the delivery of quality safe patient care through their support, real-time education, and professional practice supervision of direct nursing care staff.The Clinical Practice Specialist supports quality improvement initiatives though direct observation, survey readiness activities, and documentation audits.Developing and maintaining relationships with staff and managers to facilitate high quality care, operational efficiency, and organizational change will be a key function of this position.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Relevant Hospital Bedside Nursing experience
* Preceptor Experience
* Valid driver's license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
* State of Wisconsin RN licensure
* Proficiency in EPIC documentation
* Proficiency in computer applications required for the role such as utilizing the Clinical Resource Page
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
* Master's degree in nursing
* >2 years in critical care nursing
* Charge RN Experience
* Teaching adult learners
* Nursing Professional Development Specialist Certification (ANCC) or equivalent
* EPIC Superuser
* Unit Champion
* Shared Governance Participation
* Membership in a professional organization
- Business Efficiency
- Change Management
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works