Do you have experience working within an union environment and enjoy providing insights and resources while driving consistency?
As a Sr. HR Business Partner Specialist, you will engage as a front-facing HR presence to support Team Members in navigating through the organization. Works with the appropriate centers of excellence and/or HR Contact Center (At Your Service) to resolve challenges that Team Members may face to allow them to quickly re-engage in their work.
You will be collaborating with Business Partner on activities that align client’s strategies & plans with HGV organizational goals.
- Ensures continuity across the organization of HR practices and facilitates local HR processes on site.
- Be responsible for the administration, security, confidentiality, and retention of team member records.
- Responsible for training and onboarding new HRBP Specialists across the HRBP Function.
- Point of contact for new property openings and enterprise projects.
- May support multiple locations/markets or business functions.
- Maintain a high level of business literacy about assigned client groups’ core function and culture
- Provide insights to drive continuous improvement of HR results and collaborate in global and local efforts that support TM engagement and retention.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations related to EEO, affirmative action, collective bargaining, unions, labor relations, and human resources.
- Provide collective bargaining agreement interpretation and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Supports ad hoc HR administrative and operational activities.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proven experience working within a collective bargaining/union environment
- Previous HR generalist experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and platforms
- Thorough understanding of laws, regulations, and company guidelines or policies
- Demonstrated ability in handling confidential or sensitive information
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with HRIS database
- Previous facilitation of trainings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.