The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective a Claims Support Specialist who can perform high-level support duties for management and staff members, dispatch and support department projects and research.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assign and refer claims to appropriate areas
- Update claims files, review claims assignments within assignment to ensure proper load-balance, perform quality control tasks to ensure timely assignment of claims and monitor claims system to ensure proper assignment of claims based on key identifiers within the intake reports.
- Create and distribute reports to include agent workload assignments, open claims, agent attendance, etc.
- Process, retrieve and/or correct data to ensure systems are updated and management has correct information to respond to inquiries
- Perform dispatching duties
- Review claim files to ensure payments are disbursed
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Claims Support Specialist can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required Qualifications)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license
- College level coursework or equivalent claims experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to navigate computer systems
- Prior experience preparing claim files and diary entries, salvage activities such as file preparation and processing of titles and arranging for vehicle towing and storing, preferred
- Knowledge of general claim processing functions and claim processing systems
- Ability to work under pressure, investigate policy coverage, compose descriptive narratives, bend and stoop in order to file and/or retrieve documents, sit for long periods of time, audit records and computer files
- Ability to operate a PBX multi-phone line console
- Ability to provide high-level of customer service
A successful Claims Support Specialist will be highly organized with the ability to prioritize work, possess effective written and oral communication skills and have the ability to analyze and problem solve.
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Coaching And Mentoring