You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Certified Medicine Aide - CMA
Join the award winning Lorien Team and experience first-hand, why we are more than a nursing home and assisted living company! We offer various career opportunities in an unexpected environment, competitive pay commensurate with experience, a wide variety of benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed "care forward" giving team. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
We believe you will make a difference!
We are looking for FT 7a-3p & 3p-11p - Monday to Friday
- Maryland CMA - Certified Medicine Aide license
- Maryland GNA license
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Timely Pay - Get paid up to 65% of select shifts w/in 24 hours.(clinical)
- Employee Discounts
- Earn points and earn rewards
- Grow with Lorien's Career Ladder program. We pay for your education!
- Internal growth - Leadership promotes from Lorien team members.
- Web-based scheduling (pick-up shifts directly from your phone)
- Generous PTO: 80 hours of vacation, 40 hours of sick (accrual based)
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Major Holidays - Double time paid when worked.
- Aetna Medical Package
- Tuition Assistance
- Overtime Pay
- Shift Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
- Cost of Living Increases - Annually
Lorien Bel Air is one of the largest combined skilled nursing and assisted living communities in Harford County and has had a recent updated expansion. Conveniently located off Rt. 924, easily accessed from 3 major highways, we are just 20 minutes from White Marsh, Essex and Edgewood areas. Lorien Bel Air is known for its commitment to care and innovative technology including our telemedicine partnerships with Upper Chesapeake and even an electric car used in the therapy gym!
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this CMA job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Clinical Works
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g362ebw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.