To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Intensive Care Unit
Cross Country Healthcare • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Intensive Care Unit - Bakersfield, CA
Full-Time Days & Nights
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines. Tasks include but are not limited to:
* Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs
* Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions
* Assess patients' pain levels
* Administer medications
* Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems
* Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
* Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other condition stabilizing interventions
* Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly
- ASN required; BSN preferred
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Valid CA license in good standing or the ability to obtain
- 1-2 years of acute care experience, ICU experience preferred
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Or for more information please contact Darcy Peel at 330-318-3122