To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3101 Towercreek Parkway Southeast
Atlanta, GA 30339
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Systems Intern - Applications
Consolidated Container Company • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 50 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seek Fulfillment in Your Work
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
As an intern here, you'll be part of a large, national organization, working alongside incredibly-talented professionals as you develop the skills you'll need to succeed. Your formal and informal learning begins on day one, working on real, mission-critical projects that have to meet high expectations.
What will I be doing?
The IS function at CCC is constantly evolving, and we are looking for a dynamic IS Intern to support key business initiatives, and growth. We are also looking for the intern to step in, and make an impact from day one. The intern experience will be designed to provide opportunities to work directly with the IS team on the following:
- Support the IS applications team with the upgrade of our JD Edwards ERP system
- Document and perform testing of the system in preparation for the upgrade
- Support the development of user/functional training documents
- Assist with other ad hoc projects
- Provide support for the IS function as a whole
What does the internship experience look like?
As an intern with CCC you will have exposure to real projects, and will play a crucial role in the decision making process. The experience will include:
- Group Intern learning experiences and events (for summer interns)
- Business exposure
- Valuable systems upgrade project experience
- Final “report out” with all other interns highlighting key learnings and summer experience
What will I gain from the internship?
At the end of 12 weeks, you will have a wealth of functional IS experience to call upon in your return to school, will fully understand the CCC business, and have created tremendous value for CCC as a whole. You will also benefit from working with experienced IS professionals on a daily basis.
You will gain valuable project and systems upgrade experience, leadership skills, the ability to influence across levels of the organization, presentation skills, public speaking opportunities, analytical decision-making processes, and the ability to apply technical skills learned in school, and use them in a functional setting. The skills you develop from a CCC internship will serve you well in the rest of your schooling, as well as in your professional life.
Will the internship be paid?
You will receive a competitive hourly salary as part of this internship.
Am I eligible for an internship?
- Candidates should be a junior or senior enrolled in a bachelor’s program, or pursuing their master’s degree, with a major in a related field
- Has the ability to multi-task, take initiative, is hardworking, has a dedicated outlook, and has strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. You must be available to work full-time for a minimum of 10 weeks, though 12 weeks is preferred. A GPA minimum of 3.0 is required.
- Strong candidates will also exhibit sound leadership, analytical, and communication skills.