Beacon Hill Financial Staffing, a leader in accounting & finance staffing services is seeking a Payroll System Administrrator for a 3-5 month long project.
The Payroll Systems Administrator handles the efficient processing of time records and running payroll for the US, Puerto Rico and Canadian employees. This person manages, coordinates, and helps establish priorities for projects and initiatives related to payroll processing systems, including the planning, design, development, programming, testing, and implementation of approved solutions. They are also responsible for the development of reporting tools to monitor and audit system usage. This person troubleshoots system issues, opens tracking tickets, and tests the systems extensively. This role may assist with creating documentation, training, and deployment of projects.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Monitors and processes time records from the timekeeping system into the payroll system.
- Manages end-to-end execution and processing of payroll for all US, Puerto Rico and Canadian employees.
- Evaluates the accuracy and integrity of the data in the systems on an ongoing basis.
- Diagnoses and corrects system issues quickly and accurately in conjunction with support teams.
- Determines project and initiative needs and coordinates resources required for successful deployments.
- Acts as department liaison and works with IT and vendors to develop and maintain systems.
- Coordinates the development of payroll processing and/or projects, modification of the existing system or applications, or changes in current methods or techniques.
- Conducts studies to obtain and analyze data in order to recommend solutions.
- Designs, leads, and participates in user-acceptance testing.
- Ensures appropriate stakeholders are involved and kept up-to-date.
- Develops, writes, and edits documentation on technical and administrative, system-related methods and procedures, as well as installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Analyzes systems to ensure implemented solutions meet user requirements.
- Provides management with regular communication on the condition and operation of the system.
- Must be committed to work within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
Experience, Skills, Education & Licenses/Certifications
- In depth working knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) and/or SAP HCM systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; successful past performance in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Strong oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent information-collection and evaluation skills.
- Ability to maintain thoroughness and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- History of adjusting to rapidly changing direction or priorities while still effectively prioritizing work.
- Positive, professional demeanor and ability to communicate well with all levels in the company.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dependable, self-motivated individual with proven history of seeing projects through to completion.
- Requires work outside of regular business hours that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR and Payroll business rules.
- Advanced PC skills including Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, Showcase or SAP Query (or other query tools), and Google Docs/Sheets/Sites.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries.Â Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visitingÂ URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Futureâ¢
Attention To Detail
Installations (Computer Systems)