To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Solution Architect
Worldpay 2018 • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 29 days ago
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies
Worldpay's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled Engineers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. From software to technical architecture and more, investing in our team of Engineers is investing in our future.
The Senior Architect designs a complete and complex framework, system or product in a way that addresses current issues or gaps of coverage. He/she will also proactively seek out inefficiencies and weaknesses in system design to preempt and avert future issues. In this role, he/she will have a significant influence on the shape and functioning of Worldpay's products by contributing to the framework architecture used across multiple systems.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Designs a complete and complex framework, system or product.
- Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Having wide-ranging experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep expertise in two or more technology domains (Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Operations and Security).
- Fluency in most IT business architecture areas including business process design and governance.
- Skills in directing federated teams comprised of direct reports, matrixed reports and 3rd parties.
- Program implementation skills including project portfolio management and the planning, reporting and directing the work of others across multiple implementation projects concurrently.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Collaborates closely with multiple parties from across Worldpay, its partners and clients.
- Works independently and consults with Worldpay's executives on high level, complex issues.
- Leads teams of multiple parties at the business unit, program or project level.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.