Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Charge Entry Specialist I in our Overland Park, Kansas offices. Responsibilities
- Check for charges on e-bridge
- Print schedules
- Confirm total cases with surgery schedule if applicable and/or coder
- Enter batch into dashboard
- Obtain, prep, verify and distribute charges or any related correspondence and give to the appropriate person
- Perform audits accurately on 30% of cases on each batch
- Verify the number of cases against what is to be released
- Resolve concurrencies
- Release and print primary claims and mail daily, if applicable
- Work cooperatively to meet departmental or organizational goals by including others (inside and outside the team) in the process of solving problems and implementing solutions
- Convey ideas verbally in a clear, concise and open manner during oral and written communication
- General typing and 10 key experience
- Perform in a Charge Entry Analyst role
- Charge Entry experience
- Have or working on CPC – Coding Certification within 12, preferred but not required
- Will be expected to lift up to 20 pounds from time to time
- Must be able to stoop, sit, bend, reach or stand for extended periods of time
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs