To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Washington, DC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHENEGA WORLDWIDE SUPPORT]
Company Job Title:
Ability to obtain a Secret ClearanceLocation: Washington, DC
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Administrative Specialist will be responsible for several executive and management duties in support of the Office (USAID). Provides data analysis for the M Bureau (M)/Management Services (MS)/Travel and Transportation Division (TTD) and M/MS/Headquarters Management Division (HMD). They will gather information from various sources and systems and interpret patterns and trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support ATO Division Chiefs for M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD as requested
- Manage and maintain the Division Chiefs’ daily schedules/calendars to include the coordination of meetings with in house and outside parties
- Provides administrative support to the planning, implementation and evaluation/oversight of activities in M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD
- Assesses administrative needs for M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD, and serves as office manager and liaison between M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD
- Collect and manage office data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of various reports associated M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD; Provide support for the planning and implementation of activities within both divisions
- Participate in division meetings as needed; transcribes meeting notes and maintaining meeting records
- Assist Division Chiefs with weekly talking points and maintains updates collected from sections within the divisions to ensure that the both divisions are always prepared to brief up to senior management at any time and without notice. Ensures current data at all times
- Prepares, tracks, and reviews unit correspondence
- Assists with internal and external reporting, originating and maintaining tracking and training reports, general progress reports and budget reports
- Provides human resource management support as needed for recruitment and hiring;
- Drafts action memoranda for processing various office requests and other related correspondence
- Prepares drafts and edits all documents in final and forwards to appropriate officers for necessary clearance
- Assists Division Chiefs with project management as needed
- Compile material and data required for actions such as congressional reports for the M/MS Director, Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator, and the Assistant Administrator that are presented to the Administrator and outside government agencies regarding filtered information as it pertains to USAID; and any and all data inquiry requests as needed
- Works in conjunction with the procurement officer to obtain materials and supplies needed for M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD
- Serves as communication liaison by providing updates in the form of a newsletter, as well as weekly reports to the M/MS Director and senior management team as needed;
- Project manager in the development of a new ServiceNow dashboard reporting mechanism for monitoring incoming inquiries through the Travel and Transportation Division Helpdesk tracking system
- Works independently and with minimal supervision, performs necessary research and pays attention to detail to ensure quality and complete results are achieved in all work performed
- Working alongside teams within M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD or other teams within M/MS;
- Reporting the results back to Division Chiefs for M/MS/TTD and M/MS/HMD;
- Identifying new data collection and analysis processes to improve business practices;
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets;
- Interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve business practices for both divisions
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Associates Degree is required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
5 years of professional relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Customer service oriented with emphasis on professionalism and attention to detail.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Ability to quickly grasp the basics of the Federal Travel Regulations, Foreign Affairs Manual and the agency's Automated Directive System (ADS).
Proficient knowledge of Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Forms, Sites)
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.M#