Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. Interim offers the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Healthcare has been providing great jobs for great people for over 50 years and our family owned franchise since 1991! That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Compensation for PRN Registered Nurse (RN):
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive per visit pay.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- On Call Compensation – Up to an extra $5,000 annually.
Benefits for PRN Time Registered Nurse (RN):
- Flexible Scheduling
- Open Enrollment twice annually for PRN staff.
- Health Benefits – Minimum Essential Coverage, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.
- Time Off Benefits – PTO accrual based on amount worked.
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities Required for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and workplace software.
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
Essential Functions for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Counsels and educates the patient, family and or paraprofessionals in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Supervises paraprofessional staff and performs supervisory visits.
- Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage individual patients or clients efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in Office’s On-Call Rotation
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Decision Making