Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts training programs for safety, including forklift certification. Conducts new employee orientation about company goals and requirements.
- Coordinates Reports of all EHS, Training and BBS Observations within plant.
- Coordinates files of all job injuries and lost workdays.
- Schedules and conducts training on forklift, BBS, equipment operations, safety operations, and maintains related training records.
- Responsible for administering and assist coordinate functions and duties of the BBS Team.
- Conducts hazard and safety assessments and maintains applicable records.
- Notifies Plant Manager, EHS Manager and HR Manager on all aspects of facility safety, environmental and health issues.
- Evaluates workstations and tasks for ergonomic risk factors. Helps EHS Manager in reducing risk factors within plant. Provides information and assistance to area employees and managers to address risk factors. Helps maintain documentation of risk reduction activities and results.
- Evaluates and audits the site ergonomics program, monitors and addresses less than adequate results.
- Provides technical assistance in the rollout and support of site ergonomics programs.
- Assists in the evaluation of the site’s ergonomics goals, policies and programs, and recommends modifications, at least annually.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures within the plant.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Investigate and alert EHS Manager of symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Responsible to assist in presenting OH&S System
Education & Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 10 hours OSHA compliance training or equivalent.
- Knowledge of continual education of workers compensation compliance requirements and OSHA regulations and compliance procedures
- At least 2 years experience in Health & Safety.
- 1-3 years training in OSHA Standards.
- Training development and presentation experience.
- Strong communications and training skills.
- Conflict resolution, organization, data analysis and interpretation.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Training And Development