As one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the US, Sentry is committed to offering coverage at a competitive price and providing outstanding service and support. To offer our customers competitive products and outstanding service it takes an effective team. A Personal Lines Product Analyst is a key part of the team in our Madison, WI office. This is a great opportunity to start or grow your career, while taking on new challenges to develop professionally. Bring your strong curiosity, multi-tasking skills and a “can do” attitude to this opportunity. This position can be filled as a Product Analyst or Associate Product Analyst based on the selected candidate’s related skills and experience.WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Personal Lines Product Analyst, you’ll support our business through the following areas:
WHAT IT TAKES
- Work closely with Product Managers to support introduction of new products, enhancements to existing products, and/or entry into new markets to reach company profit and growth targets
- Collaborate with business partners throughout the organization on the rate and rule revision process, including confirming scope and timelines, preparing and submitting filings to state insurance departments, coordinating responses to regulator questions, and implementing final revision changes
- Implement point-of-sale and internal user underwriting rules as directed by Product Management to achieve business goals
- Other duties as needed to support our Personal Lines product franchise
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related experience in data analysis or data mining preferred
- Well organized with a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Competent with Microsoft Excel
- Desire to solve problems and think analytically
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work as a team player to deliver results effectively and efficiently to a variety of customers
- Prior insurance background preferred but not required
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
HOW YOU’LL APPLY
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.ABOUT SENTRY
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Analyst - Personal Lines
Attention To Detail