Inside Sales Representative
$14-$16 + Bonus (40k-60k on average)
90 day temp to hire!
Our client is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance industry. As an inside sales representative, you will be following up with warm leads regarding their interest in preplanning and scheduling a time for them to meet with an industry professional in their community.
What is in it for you?
- Business casual attire
- Friendly work environment
- Temp to hire opportunity
- A company who's goal is to set you up for success
- Voted as one of The Oregonians top work places for the past 7 years
- Full benefits if hired on permanently
- Off at 12pm on Fridays!
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Make outbound calls to set quality appointments for industry professionals to share the importance of preplanning
- Overcome objections and build value in appointments with warmth and empathy
- Efficiently manage warm leads presented through CRM system
- Partake in various ongoing job training, along with department meetings, and All-Hands meetings
- Strong sales acumen
- Demonstrate common sense, compassion, and empathy, on the phone and with colleagues
- Build strong relationships with customers, team members
- Ability to sit for long periods of time on the phone
- Knowledge of basic PC operations and software
- Ability to type notes into CRM effectively
- Ability to work any designated day shift (Monday-Thursday 9 hour shifts, Friday 4 hour shift and done by noon)
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-3 + years of sales experience
- High School diploma/GED or higher
How to apply: Please submit your resume online. For additional information call the Volt branch at Phone number blocked - click to apply and ask for Maureen Wehrley or Liisa Erickson.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Strong sales acumen
Demonstrate common sense, compassion, and empathy, on the phone and with colleagues
Build strong relationships with customers, team members
Ability to sit for long periods of time on the phone
Knowledge of basic PC operations and software
Ability to type notes into CRM effectively
Ability to work any designated day shift (Monday-Thursday 9 hour shifts, Friday 4 hour shift and done by noon)