Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide quality patient care services at our state of the art facility. As a PCT you will monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, initiating cannulation, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Patient Care Technicians have a combination of technical skills and genuine passion needed to develop deep relationships with patients and improve their quality of life. National certification, HS diploma, or GED required. Previous patient care experienced preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We offer starting salaries above the industry average, and we do not cap salaries.
- Our annual raises are significantly above the industry standard.
- We recognize your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual allowing your transition to ARA to be easy without effecting valuable time off.
American Renal Associates is one of the largest dialysis service providers in the United States. We provide quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced state of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
Equal Opportunity Employer: American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
#CB #MON #DJW #JOBID:EQF
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Health Care