To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CTG • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Pay Rates: Based on experience
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
The staff accountant assists with the general operations of the finance department and manages financial transactions and records, specifically as it relates to month end closing, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Must be willing to learn and be open to a broad range of tasks and projects.
- Support month end closing process and preparation of journal entries
- Research and analyzing financial records for accuracy and reconciling discrepancies
- Preparation and mailing of invoices to customers; ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing
- Collection efforts for Accounts Receivable
- Working closely with contracts team to ensure accuracy of billing based on contract terms
- Performing accounts payable tasks that facilitate timely processing and payment of expense related transactions
- Validation of invoice backup, ensure proper approvals, and appropriate G/L coding
- Maintain frequent contact with internal and external customers to address all payment and billing issues
- Prepares sales tax filing
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist with management reporting
- Organize and manage capital project forecast and tracking
- Support enforcement of company financial policies
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related general accounting/finance experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and to work both collaboratively and independently within a deadline-driven environment
- Desire to learn and be pro-active
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Caitlin.email@example.com
CTG develops innovative IT solutions to address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including healthcare, technology services, energy, and financial services. CTG provides managed services IT staffing for major technology companies and large corporations and is also a leading provider of IT and business consulting services to the healthcare market. Backed by nearly 50 years' experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific solutions. CTG operates in North America and Western Europe and had approximately 3,800 employees at December 31, 2014.
CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that their success drives our success. As a result, CTG works diligently to provide our employees programs and processes to support them in performing their jobs, honing their skills, and advancing in their careers.
Computer Task Group, Inc. is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.