Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for 6 Java Developer consultants for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Financial clients located in Mc Lean, VA!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentor and raise the game for teammates in all areas
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- You're a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints!
Position Provides Exposure To:
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, JVM (Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, etc), Terraform, Chef, Docker, Ansible.
- Automation Testing: Test Cafe, Selenium, Cucumber, ATDD
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory
- Build Tools: Weppack, maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm, yarn, lein, boot, Xcode
- Bachelor Degree in computer science
- At least 2 years of backend development using NodeJS
- At least 1 year of experience with Automation Functional testing(Test Cafe, Selenium, Nightwatch)
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
- 4 -7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.
Produce Clean Code