To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst - Cincinnati, OH
US Bank • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 26 days ago
We are looking for an experienced, detail-orientedself-starter who will provide financial and operational support to a variety offunctions within the Consumer and Business Banking Operations division. This positionwill be part of an agile and dynamic finance team that provides business linesupport through reporting, analysis and consulting.
The position will provide financial analyses related tobudgets, forecasting, expense management and ad hoc projects for business casedevelopment. We’re looking for a candidate who can work independently and has proficiencyin Excel skills, as they will need to develop and maintain both tools andmodels used for a variety of deliverables. The analyst will be involvedin providing strategic communication to senior leaders across the Consumer andBusiness Banking Operations division, primarily through reporting,budgeting/planning and expense variance analysis. Hyperion Essbase, SQLand experience in executive level communication are strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, and
- Ten or more years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
Job: Accounting / Finance
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40