To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKRC-TV/Local 12, in Cincinnati, OH, is looking for a Sports Anchor/Reporter to work in a great sports town. We've got the Bengals and Reds, Xavier and Cincinnati, and three states of high school rivals to cover--along with fans who are passionate about all of their teams. We are looking for someone who can truly make our sports coverage a point of difference in our newscasts by delivering more than just the usual scores and highlights. Great storytelling and the ability to report on both the serious and lighter sides of all things sports related is one of the crucial aspects of this position. If you are committed to being a part of a community that knows the difference between pretenders and contenders, then we'd like to see some strong representations of your on-air work.
- Superior knowledge of sports on all levels from professional to high school
- Proven ability to deliver material in a wide variety of on-camera situations
- Demonstrable hands-on knowledge of contemporary broadcast newsroom systems, including iNews and Avid video editing is highly desired
- The ability to shoot video and operate as a multimedia journalist is a plus
- Solid experience with online and social media content creation is required
- A minimum of three years of professional on-air experience as a sports anchor and/or reporter is required
- A four-year college degree with preferably an emphasis in journalism/mass communications/sports, or equivalent professional work experience is required
Please, no calls.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!