Life Healing Center is nestled in the beautiful Sandge de Cristo Mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico. We are a well-established 46-bed residential program for adults suffering with complex trauma, primary mental health issues and addiction. For the past 30 years, our team of behavioral health professionals has held space for profound healing and recovery.
We currently offer detox, residential, and partial hospitalization levels of care. Our therapeutic programming draws upon evidence-based approaches including CBT, DBT and trauma informed therapies such as psychodrama, art therapy and somatic psychotherapy.
Life Healing Center has an immediate opening for an experienced Human Resources Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources professional with healthcare background to join our leadership team in supporting our growing staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day operations of the HR department.
- Liaison with the Acadia corporate office for benefit, compliance, payroll and other programs.
- Working with the leadership team to increase patient and employee satisfaction with an effective performance review process.
- Maintain a dynamic recruiting and onboarding processes to fill open jobs.
- Strong emphasis on recruitment and retention in a 24-7 environment with skilled professionals and entry level staff.
- Employee relations responsibilities/duties with an emphasis on employment law.
- Developing and coordinating training and employee recognition events.
- Maintain employee data to provide HR metrics and hospital reporting.
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS in Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Three years of HR experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Strong and demonstrated recruiting, retention and employee relations experience.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- HSA with Company contribution
- FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
Possible relocation compensation available for this position. Acadia Healthcare Inc. offers generous benefit package and competitive salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Business Management
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Job Satisfaction
- Labor Relations
- Labour Laws