To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Springfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aveanna Healthcare • West Springfield, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Home Health Executive Director
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Company is looking for a Home Health Executive Director. The following responsibilities include:
- Promotion of patient and family in the return to optimal physical and mental health through support and education.
- Management of the day to day operations for a Medicare and Medicaid certified home health branch.
- P&L responsibility for the branch office.
- Management of Operations Staff.
- Create and promote a culture committed to the highest quality customer service.
- Promotes a safe and efficient working environment by adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all agency and patient related information.
- Protects patient rights as defined in the patient Bill of Rights.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, required in-services, agency PI activities and other meetings as requested.
- Organizes workload to complete responsibilities in an appropriate and timely manner.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in home health administration or operations management required.
- Experience with Private Duty Nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of home health service procedures and reimbursement policies required.
- Knowledge of pediatric home health, supplemental staffing and private pay services highly preferred .
- College degree preferred.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health care preferred.
- Supportive of team concept