This position is a key role within our in driving Operational Excellence using Lean methodologies across all sites. OPEX to implement company standards related to OPEX. Creating an operating system based on LEAN principles for continuous improvement. This system needs to be holistic – covering both the cultural and technical aspects of a continuous improvement operating. The incumbent will provide training on LEAN principles.
• Provide methods and processes for continuous improvement and lead relevant routines (daily/weekly/monthly).
• Lead measuring processes, analysis and use of indexes (Visual Management) - drive business process improvement based on data analysis & Facilitate initiatives and related sub-projects.
• Build business partnerships by developing strong relationships with both internal and external partners, formally and informally through collaboration and communication.
• Build, lead and manage the organizational/departmental Lean work plan for improving processes.
• Guide and support the leaders of improvement processes – lead Kaizen Events, mentor RCCA owners, etc.
• Organize the process of opportunities for improvement – Idea Generation.
• Communicate the status of activity in the department, its successes and challenges.
• Established and monitored KPI's.
• Create a culture of continuous improvement where people walk & talk Lean and utilize the tools and thought process as the way we do business.
• Process effectiveness and cost savings.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Lean Six Sigma Green belt
• 3+ years of related experience
• 3+ years of managerial experience
New Product Development
Continuous Improvement Process
Six Sigma Methodology