Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world's fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google's leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We'd like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
Jellyfish is looking for a Lead PHP Engineer to work within our offices. If you enjoy coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing international agency, then this is the role for you.Responsibilities
- You'll be working as part of a customer-centric product development team, responsible for designing, building and maintaining both new and existing products and services.
- You will be contributing towards client & internal projects, and ensuring the work you deliver is of high quality. You'll work across a range of Content Management Systems such as WordPress & Drupal, and PHP Frameworks such as Laravel & Lumen.
- If you're someone who can bring experience, ideas and a hands-on can-do attitude then we'd like to hear from you.
- Before we do, take a look at the key skills we're looking for. If it still sounds like the role is made for you, then get in touch today.
- 7+ years experience working in a software engineer role (PHP or similar).
- Experience architecting and delivering large scale solutions with a distributed architecture.
- Experience designing and delivering Content Management Systems (WordPress or Drupal), Frameworks (Laravel), and and understanding of Relational Database Schemas (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience delivering solutions using PSR-4 Standards
- Experience architecting & delivering solutions that utilise Composer and web services (JSON/XML APIs)
- Experience with applying and enforcing Agile/Lean (iterative) development practices
- Experience with applying TDD/BDD development techniques and ensuring teams adhere to them.
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration/Delivery process.
- Strong verbal and communication skills (both technical and non technical).
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Experience with Node, NPM, AngularJS, VueJS, ReactJS
How will we support your succe
- Competitive salary, based on experience (Fix Salary, Bonus and Anniversary Increase)
- An ultra stimulating work environment in contact with high-level Partners
- Possibilities of multiple evolutions, on different positions and internationally.
- Private Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- A complete range of training courses and projects to enable you to be a driving force in your professional development and to perfect your expertise all along your journey within Jellyfish
- Flexible Hours & Flexible Working
- Flexible Hours and remote Policy (60% at home monthly)
- Commuter Benefits
- Agile Methodology
- Content Management
- Continuous Integration