Hotel General Manager
Limited Service - Hotel – Hampton Roads Region, Virginia
We all share a common mission in the hospitality industry: delivering exceptional guest experiences where people are inspired to better their lives. At this hotel, we invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. As a category leader in the Limited Service style hotel. This is a great opportunity! IHG experience is a plus!
We’re looking for a Hotel General Manager Professional who knows and love the hospitality industry. Our hotel professionals are team-orientated individuals who develop others while managing a guest focused, revenue-driven, high-energy environment and want to be part of continued exciting growth. We are looking for someone with the leadership qualities the approach the business with innovation, a sense of pride, thinking outside the box and is a self-starter.
If a real growth opportunity is what you are looking for then we need to talk! We’re looking for Hotel General Manager Expert who aggressively want more than just a job - a career path that leads to personal growth and financial achievement.
Job Title: General Manager
Position Summary: The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
Responsible for managing the Hotels management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Experience in all primary hotel departments including General Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Rooms.
- Must be results-driven and experienced in budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- IHG Experience preferred.
- Proven ability to manage results through Department Heads through team building and leadership.
- Demonstrated track record of financial accountability to property management group and ownership.
- Ability to communicate corporate goals and execute company objectives to management, peers, and employees.
Apply Now- Hotel General Manager – Hampton Roads Region, Virginia