FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
Renamed FrankCrum in 2006, the Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is based in Clearwater, Florida and employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 business clients offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers compensation insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other.
The Role Youll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce a full-time Business Consultant position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by administering complex employee benefit programs to FrankCrum clients.
- Prospects, obtains, and develops leads and updates CRM database daily.
- Responds to and follows up on sales inquiries by phone, email, and appointments daily.
- Maintains minimum selling appointments weekly with prospects, small and medium sized businesses to sell HR outsource solutions as directed.
- Develops and maintains relationships on a regional to national level to maintain profitable sales growth.
- Educates potential clients about the FrankCrum product line and provides updates on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies prospects needs and collects necessary data from prospects to determine service needs and viability.
- Develops and presents proposals and client specific solutions.
- Plans and implements marketing and sales strategy both geographically and vertically as directed.
- Attends business meetings, trade shows, networking events, seminars, and conferences as directed.
- Communicates with team and management on an ongoing basis regarding opportunities, challenges and successes
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer service, written, listening and communication skills, and sales experience. Knowledge of the PEO structure, cold-calling, prospecting, ask for the business and close the sale, and probability and risk management is preferred.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!!
Whats Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This family of employer solutions employs more than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Caf, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our clients day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.