Registered/Certified Medical Assistant (RMA or CMA) OR Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) needed for a temp-to-hire opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Scottsdale, AZ.
The clinic offers Occupational, Primary, and Preventative Care for employees onsite. Will be responsible for front and back office duties.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered or Certified Medical Assistant Certification or must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Arizona
- Timely and effective communication as demonstrated through strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable with a positive, can-do attitude
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist at the front desk to greet guests and enter them appropriately in the electronic system (EPIC)
- Take phone calls, scan and index documentation and process faxes
- Room patients and take vitals
- Computer work using the EMR system EPIC plus Microsoft Office products
- Draw labs, perform EKG's, immunizations/injections, and other biometric screenings
- Assist physician with patient examination as needed
- Daily blood draws
- Nebulizer treatments and pulmonary function testing
- Basic first-aid and wellness education
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm
- BLS/CPR certified
- Must have good front office skills. This is a corporate office's medical clinic so will be interacting with high level executives.
- Must have strong phlebotomy skills
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive pay!
- Work in a team oriented environment and potential for longevity for the right candidate
- No nights, holidays, or weekends
- Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Weekly direct deposit
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
WE LOVE REFERRALS! Please help us spread the word to MA's or LPN's who may be available. Position will start ASAP!
Recruiter: Hana Brown
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality