The Credit Review Analyst works in several areas including maintaining reserve balances, reviewing AV/AT violations, managing conditional approvals, conducting periodic reviews, preforming audits, credit holds audit, reviewing risk reported suspected fraudulent accounts, closures, MATCH account reviews, and establish reserves or other risk mitigation settings as needed for OpenEdge merchant accounts.
- Merchant Requests from Customer Care, Sales, Risk, and Global Customer Service
- Merchant Reviews from Global Risk & Loss
- Reserve Releases
- Periodic Review & Audit
- Risk Management
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in related field, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous knowledge of credit card processing industry preferred.
- Ability to read credit reports.
- Familiar with business financial statements preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and work well as part of a team
- Good Internal/External customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Windows applications including Outlook, Excel and Word and General PC knowledge.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to accurately represent facts, offer solutions, identify concerns, resolve issues and support decisions.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.