Weichert Insurance Agency, Inc., is hiring an Account Manager I in Morris Plains, NJ. The Account Manager I is an entry level position that follows a developmental path of growth and internal benchmarking which will lead to the servicing of a small territory of clients. The Account Manager I handles and responds to mail and service requests in all lines of personal property and casualty insurance. The position also receives and addresses incoming calls, where applicable, to assist more experienced Account Managers. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Completes telephone, email, and mail requests from mortgage companies and clients to change or update mortgagee and bill payer information.
* Completes the follow up of paperwork with auto dealers and/or lien holders/additional insureds, including telephone requests and follow up.
* Completes interface with carriers, faxes, and emails where required for policy endorsements.
* Responsible for providing Evidence of Property, Binders, Certificates of Insurance and ID cards as needed.
* Maintains telephone and email contact with carrier underwriters, as necessary.
* Maintains working knowledge of all Agency change procedures.
* Works on special projects as assigned by the Service Manager, when necessary.
* Remain stationary for long periods of time.
* Move around the office as needed.
* Occasionally move objects up to 20lbs.
* Communicate with sufficient clarity on the telephone and in person.
* Operate a computer keyboard and standard office equipment frequently.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Property and Casualty License required or obtained within 30 days of hire
* One (1) or more years of related insurance industry experience preferred
* Ability to apply basic insurance knowledge to meet customer's needs
* Good customer service skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need