Compensation (Range): $20/ hour
If you are an experienced HR Administrator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an HR Administrator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an HR Administrator will include:
- HR/Finance assistant provides administrative and HR support to the Human Resources department.
- Maintains files and records, screens and processes employment applications, assists with interviews, administers skills tests, gathers and distributes information.
- Assists with reception, payroll, health and benefits, regulatory postings and records maintenance, time & attendance, orientation, and wellness.
- Updates spreadsheets and databases; updates personnel and training records, and assists employees with HR forms and systems.
- Assists with HR system conversion projects.
- Orders and sets up for training, tours, celebrations, lunches, and events.
- Maintains and organizes office areas.
- Primary point-of-contact for office supplies and equipment repairs and service, tracking usage and replenishing stock.
- May also assist Finance and Safety departments, as necessary.
- Usually requires clerical experience and knowledge of internal human resource policies and procedures.
- Work involves handling sensitive issues and confidential information requiring discretion and high level of confidentiality.
As an HR Administrator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in payroll/accounting/Human Resources
As an HR Administrator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for HR Administrator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.