At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Runner's primary responsibility is providing direct service and hospitality to the Restaurant's guests, including:
* Running food and beverages to guests;
* Anticipating guests' needs;
* Fulfilling guest requests;
* Assisting in removing food and beverages from guests in a timely manner; and
* "Full hands" on trips to and from the kitchen.
* Tasks incidental to the Runner's primary responsibilities include station setup; condiment preparation; restocking; maintaining clean front of line between dish atelier and pass; maintaining to-go station; resetting tables; clearing soiled linen; and polishing silverware and glassware. The Runner may spend a limited amount of time performing these incidental tasks during their shift.
* Willing to learn new and exciting things
* Alcoholic Beverage Service Certified, Certification based on Local Jurisdiction
* ServSafe Food Handler Certified
* Energetic, accountable and team oriented
* Reliable, dependable and responsible
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude
* Basic computer skills is a plus
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time
* This position is full or part time. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
- Positive Attitude
- Team Working