Sr. Workday Consultant
- Specific to Integrations, Payroll, and Security, create, maintain and support advanced-tier Workday functionality, business process configuration, interfaces, analytics, and reports.
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
- Analyze system integrity and reliability; maintain and troubleshoot Workday integrations with other applications and vendors; perform routine production support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience working with HRIS systems and a proven track record of Workday experience.
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio with a minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience.
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required.
- Working knowledge of XML, XLST, SOAP, and REST calls is required.
- Proficiency with Workday application: HCM, benefits, organization, compensation, absence, time, payroll, recruiting, talent/performance.
This client is looking to fill the Workday Sr. HRIS Analyst role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: URL blocked - click to apply or by phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia and NYC region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.