To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48084
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Troy, MI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Troy, Michigan (MI) that is seeking a UI Architect to join their team. Essential Duties:
- Research, architect, and develop innovative digital solutions to engineer highly responsive and engaging web and mobile front ends with technical excellence
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect, Solution Architects, and Product Owners to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features, and envisioned solution
- Implement rapid prototypes to evaluate solutions and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensure architecture and design of the solution is in alignment with overall enterprise architecture
- A customer-centric mentality/passion for building products with great UX
- Solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to improve our products and platform
- Provide leadership on the future of UI framework and design concepts when architecting applications
- Mentor junior software architects/engineers
- 5+ years of building web experiences focused on the UI/front-end
- The ability to understand a high-level vision and create a robust and modular architecture
- Strong understand of TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Expertise in writing automated unit/integration tests with testing frameworks like Jasmine and Selenium
- Expertise with cross-browser and cross-platform design constraints
- Can identify, communicate, and implement UI/front-end best practices
- Comfortable performing code reviews and providing candid feedback
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience in web security standards and how to apply them
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core
- Experience with relational databases
- Data-informed product development through analytics, A/B testing, and user group testing
- Embrace end-to-end ownership of projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Be the technical expert for the UI/front-end
- Strong troubleshooting skills