Social Media Account ManagerCompensation:
$65000.00 to $78000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a multi-talented Social Media Manager who is on top of all the latest platform tools, pop-culture and knows how to speak “internet”. This position will work closely with the CDO to execute our entertainment client’s vision.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
● Plan, implement, schedule, publish and analyze video and distribute content releases and schedules across multiple YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter accounts
● Completely owns their initiatives from a publishing point-of-view; has all the answers and if they don't, they will own finding the answer.
● Establishes a consultative relationship with stakeholders, including executives.
● Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels.
● Acts as an advisor on new initiatives. A respected thought leader who can work across multiple teams to establish new content ideas and formats.
● Developing analytical reports and insights to share with internal team and clients
● Watch client content and be able to ideate various social media posts based off of library footage
● Cover live events and capture content for IG Stories, TikTok, etc.
Required Functional Skills/Tools:
• Agency experience specific to entertainment preferred
• Someone who knows how to spot and execute Social Media trends (twitter, tik tok, facebook, instagram, etc.)
• Creative eye for memes/motion graphic work and other creative content (content production would be huge plus)
Years of Experience Expectation: 3-5 years of experience preferred
Social Media, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Content, Social Media Graphics, Social Media Initiatives, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Trends, Entertainment Companies, Digital AgencyInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Social Media Manager
for more information.
- Content Creation
- Social Media
- Thought Leadership