Charter Fitness® Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
Charter Fitness prides itself on being different from the typical expensive and intimidating gym center; we offer a comfortable workout environment, state-of-the-art equipment, and total convenience - for less!
Build a rewarding career while helping others achieve their fitness goals! Charter Fitness exists to provide our communities the very best value in fitness, in the quickest and most convenient way possible. We are dedicated to providing our members a place to experience a healthy lifestyle through support of our dedicated, knowledgeable staff, quality equipment, and a clean, comfortable atmosphere.
We are looking for certified personal training professionals who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about health and fitness.
As a Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor, you will motivate members during private training sessions as well as run high-energy small group training sessions.
What we offer:
* Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
* Flexible hours
* Free gym membership and employee discounts
* Motivating team atmosphere and support system
* Significant company growth and advancement opportunities
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Trainers must be willing to promote, sell, and add to the Charter brand
* Impact and motivate clients along their fitness journey
* Develop personalized fitness programs
* Have the confidence and energy to lead small group training sessions
* Conduct fitness assessments and consultations
* Assist with fitness equipment orientations
* Assist with additional club responsibilities
* Arrive to sessions on time
* Dress appropriately based on Charter Fitness standards
* Follow proper form and technique to minimize the risk of injury
* Nationally-recognized personal training certificate or a fitness-related degree
* CPR and AED Certified
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Prior Fitness related sales experience
- Customer Service