As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
As a Carrier Sales Representative you will be responsible for developing carrier relations and managing the operational tasks of existing business.
- Booking and scheduling shipments with our carrier partners
- Delivering your sales pitch to become an entrepreneur for your book of business
- Building relationships and negotiating competitive rates with carriers
- Monitoring, tracking, and tracing loads
- Managing, modifying, and growing core carrier relationships
- Tracking shipments and resolving issues
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency
- Negotiating shipping rates
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
Base salary plus uncapped commission | Competitive Benefit Package | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 8 paid holidays
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Attention To Detail