We are looking for a Personal Lines Advisor who will be responsible for selling new business accounts, soliciting opportunities from existing clients and maintaining relationships with referral sources, including internal Bouchard and MMA colleagues.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At Marsh McLennan Agency - Bouchard Region, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As a colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers colleagues to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
We will count on you to:
- Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting new or additional coverage.
- Determine acceptability and placement, complete applications and collect premium when applicable.
- Utilize carrier websites and online rating systems.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently.
- Properly document files and communicate in accordance with company workflows, procedures and Best Practices.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and document management systems.
- Maintain timely automated follow-up on outstanding activities and correspondence.
- Knowledge of underwriting and rating procedures for all types of personal lines policies including performing underwriting functions whenever necessary.
What you need to have:
- Current Florida 2-20 or 20-44 license
- College degree desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience with knowledge of insurance markets and underwriting procedures
- Knowledge of Agency Management Systems, preferable Sagitta and ImageRight
What is in it for you?
- Personal and professional growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Marsh McLennan Agency - Bouchard Region encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Personal Lines Sales Advisor (MMA Bouchard)
- Document Management Systems
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Management Systems
- Professional Development