Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, well established organization. This Oklahoma based company with headquarters in OKC is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to add to their team. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of accounting related experience along with a degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is strongly preferred. Responsibilities of this Senior Accountant will include month-end close, general ledger reconciliations, financial statement preparation and annual budget preparation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team and gain exposure to executive management. If interested please contact Jesseca McCalla at
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Skilled at time management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong attention to detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.