To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Clerk
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Omaha, NE
Posted 3 days ago
The Retail Clerk attends to the customer's needs, handle cash and product. Assume responsibility for customer service, store presentation, cash and key controls as assigned by the Region Bakery Outlet Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Maintains a safe working environment for customers and fellow associates.
- Follows all safe working practices and procedures.
- Greet customers, maintains awareness, and assists with customer needs.
- Have a thorough understanding of product availability, ingredients and nutritional information.
- Ensures superior customer service at all times.
- Ensures fast, efficient check-out.
- Handles cash and makes change accurately.
- Assures that stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times.
- Maintains product pricing, signage and coding on the sales floor.
- Unloads trucks and check orders.
- Maintains freezer product at a safe and acceptable level, if applicable.
- Maintains a clean, neat work area including parking lot, carts, baskets and trash areas.
- Participates in store physical inventory.
- Participates in store team meetings and training.
- Reacts to all business needs promptly and with a sense of urgency.
- Answer the telephone in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Communicates effectively with store management and fellow employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to recognize and encourage the behaviors that contribute to teamwork.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Education and Work History:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures.
- Must possess basic math and computer skills.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Good people/customer service skills.
- Must be 18 years or older.