To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
- Vaco Greensboro
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Processor
Vaco Staffing • Greensboro, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Vaco is seeking an Accounts Payable Processor in the Greensboro area.
As part of the team, the AP Processor will be responsible for processing complex accounts payable transactions. You are also responsible for the timely entry of 250+ invoices weekly and will audit employee expense reimbursements in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Verify information of uploaded invoices.
- Responsible for vendor and W-9 maintenance.
- Ensure all submitted payment requests have proper back-up documentation, accurate coding, required signatures for approval, and also ensure compliance with corporate policy.
- Prepare and ensure timely payment processing of invoices and expense reimbursements via check, ACH or wire payments.
- Maintain Accounts Payable files including filing, scanning and storage of documents.
- Respond to vendor and internal inquiries relating to payment status and supporting documentation for month-end and/or internal/external audits.
- Assist with special projects, office administration and reporting as needed.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable or accounting/finance experience preferred
- Proactive, self-starter
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Must be able to handle all aspects of Full cycle Accounts Payable
- Experience with accounting software programs, ie SAP , Oracle or any major ERP
- Fully functional with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel and Word
- General knowledge of financial and accounting business practices
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking and interacting with other departments to accomplish goals
- Must be flexible, detail oriented, and possess good analytical skills