To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jackson • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
The Copywriter is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading and fact-checking creative, effective and compliant copy for different types of communication and marketing materials. Responsible for developing a narrative about our products and/or financial concepts. This individual will also actively monitor project schedules and upholds deadlines.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafts copy for Marketing and Communications media including collateral materials, brochures, internal/external communications and group sales presentations while conveying a consistent brand image.
- Composes high profile copy including executive management presentations and speaking notes, speeches, white papers reports and other copy based deliverables.
- Revises, edits, proofreads and fact checks all copy to ensure accuracy of information and writing mechanics; updates, edits, and applies appropriate financial disclosure to materials.
- Effectively utilizes content management system(s).
- Participates in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas.
- Remains abreast of industry trends and competitor marketing and reputation management materials.
- Seeks out answers and problem solves.
- Exhibits flexibility and professionalism while effectively managing multiple projects, quick turnaround times and client feedback/revisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop creative written materials from initial concepts, and to follow project from initial conception through execution.
- Excellent writing, editorial and grammar skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and research skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and focused on accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and to liaise effectively with clients across the enterprise.
- Ability to follow-up, multi-task and work effectively and successfully on simultaneous projects with tight and changing priorities, scope and timelines/deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to develop knowledge of Jackson’s products.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the financial services industry and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or Journalism, and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience.
- Financial Services copywriting experience preferred.
- Digital writing experience also preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
- NASD Series 6 (must be obtained within one year).