To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1003 Martin Luther King Junior Drive
Bloomington, IL 61701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist; Full-Time; Days
Chestnut Health Systems Inc. • Bloomington, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable full-time Human Resources Representative to join our HR team in Bloomington, IL.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Administers employee leave of absence programs, disability claims and compliance with FMLA and ADA.
- Administers workers comp claims including injury reports, claim filing, light duty, and return to work.
- Participates in data management, reporting, and evaluation using Excel, HRIS, payroll and other relevant HR databases.
- Administers policies & procedures and provides internal HR service to all employees and supervisors.
- Assists with projects, research, benefits administration, and implementing new employee programs.
- Assists HR Director in implementing corporate-wide strategic HR initiatives (i.e., training & development, change management, employee engagement, etc.).
- Coordinates open enrollment, other benefits activities and the benefits management database.
- Position requires a high school diploma with five (5) years’ of job-related experience in Human Resources.
- Or a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field with two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Requires intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, payroll software, and electronic applicant tracking systems is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Must be able to do occasional evening work and travel to other Chestnut facilities as needed.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with excellent company match, generous paid time off benefits, an EAP and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text 'Chestnut' to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Vets/Disabled